GIFT OF DANCE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Spectrum offers Gift of Dance Scholarships and financial aid to students and families. The Spectrum Dance Theater’s Gift of Dance Scholarships are for youth in the community between the ages of 2 to 22 years with the desire to dance. These funds are distributed in a fair and responsible manner by Spectrum’s Scholarship Committee and are awarded on a first-come, first served basis, and the availability of funds. If funds become limited, students will be placed on a waiting list until funds become available. If the student does not meet the requirements for the Gift of Dance Scholarship, parents are encouraged to sign up for work‐study in the Spectrum office in exchange for their child’s tuition fee.
Gift of Dance Scholarships are awarded to students based on the following guidelines:
- Financial Need
- The Student’s Desire to Dance
The requirements for participating in the Gift of Dance Scholarship program are:
- Consistent attendance. We will accept one excused absence per 7 week session.
- Student must arrive to class on time every time.
- Be respectful of the instructor and fellow students.
- Families agree to volunteer at Spectrum or Spectrum events 10 hours per Spectrum fiscal year.