COVID19 Safety Requirements
Spectrum Dance Theater is committed to providing a safe space for everyone in an ever-evolving environment. In order to prioritize the safety and wellbeing of our entire community, masks will continue to be required for everyone inside the Spectrum Dance Theater facilities and in-person events through the remainder of the school year. This decision will be revisited at the start of our Summer Programming session
We understand that there is not one decision that will satisfy everyone. However, since the Spectrum Dance Theater community is filled with individuals with varying levels of vulnerabilities, we will remain dedicated to reducing the spread of COVID19 and keeping the most vulnerable populations safe.
- Please be prepared with a N95, KN95, KF94or surgical masks that are tested to the ASTM 2/3 national standard.
- Our facilities will continue to be well-ventilated with plenty of air circulation
- All classes and rehearsals will remain socially distanced
- Health screenings will still be required upon entry to Spectrum Dance Theater along with valid proof of full vaccination or negative covid test result within 72 hours
Please send your proof of full vaccination to:
Please send proof of your negative COVID-19 test to:
Spectrum Dance Theater does not keep copies of your vaccination proof or your test results. While you are welcome to send your proof of full vaccination or negative COVID19 test results ahead of time, it is not required.
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine and date last dose administered)
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document.
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory).
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
Learn more about Spectrum Dance Theater’s COVID Safety Plan here.