COVID19 Safety Requirements
Effective October 25, 2021, in accordance with the new Public Health – Seattle & King County Health Order, Spectrum Dance Theater will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72hrs for all students and audience members ages 12 and up who wish to enter the Spectrum Dance Theater facility.
We will begin accepting proof of full vaccination of COVID-19 on Monday, October 4, 2021. Fully vaccinated means the date must be at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or at least 14 days after a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Please send your proof of full vaccination to:
If you are unvaccinated and would like to continue to take class or attend a Spectrum Dance Theater Company Production, you must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72hrs of a class or performance. You must provide this proof prior to entering the Spectrum Dance Theater facility. Please send proof of your negative COVID-19 test to:
VALID PROOF OF VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine and date last dose administered)
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document.
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory).
- An email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result. Self-reported vaccination records or negative test results that are not verified by a health care provider will not be accepted. Masks will continue to be required for everyone inside the Spectrum Dance Theater facility. Make sure your mask fits snugly against your face.
Spectrum Dance Theater has been committed to reopening and managing our facility in a manner that prioritizes the safety, wellness and health of our employees, patrons, and community. As always, virtual classes will continue to be an option for anyone who would prefer to take class virtually.
Learn more about Spectrum Dance Theater’s COVID Safety Plan here.